Friday, February 27, 2009

Little memories make great futures....

Lets go back a few years.....just seemed like yesterday!!
Sweet!!
Okay Lane could not have been anymore cleaner..right??

How cute is this??
Love it!! Lane was making Evan
laugh by rocking hard..lol!!
Buddies..
They were soo little..
Precious..
This is the cake Lane and
I made the other day..sad to say
this is the first one I've done like this..
Lesley will be sooo proud..lol!! Oh yeah..
this was right before Lane got sick..can't you tell??
Lane and Evan had their giggle box on
during the way home from Moonlite..they loved
taking pictures and then looking and laughing at them..lol!
Silly boys..lol!!
Lane and evan at Moonlite.
Next big star..lol!
Playdough time..

So...for everyone who said that I need a new post..hope that is enough for ya..lol!! I love to look back in time and I found a disk with a bunch of sweet pictures..It's sad yet amazing to see how much your child changes in just a few years..I'm looking forward to making more memories....hope you enjoyed!!



4 comments:

Carol said...

Okay, were you just trying to depress me? I think I get so wrapped up in the present that I forget to remember the past. How has baby gotten so big so fast? Thanks for the trip down memory lane (and the tears.) :-) Love you!

Jessica M said...

Great pictures!!!! I am so glad to see a new post!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

I loved all the pictures, especially the ones of Evan and Lane laughing and wrapped in their towels. It is so fun to look back at old pics!!
P.S. Glad you guys made it home okay last Saturday:)

Lesley said...

Brandie, I am so proud of your cake. I always knew you had it in you to do a double-stacker! Next time bring me a big fat slice and I'll be even more thrilled : )

Those pictures are too sweet. I always miss my boys being little but seeing those made me wish all the kids in our family were little again!