Friday, December 25, 2009

As I pause to look back...


I had to take a step back and pause for a moment. Emotions overflowing...even as I type. I don't know exactly what it was about this Christmas but it really touched my heart.

I am so thankful in my heart and truly feel that God has richly blessed me and my home in this past year. Something I have longed for, and feel so unworthy. I feel that God has drawn me closer to a lot of my friends and family and that has had a tremendous effect on our home.

I'm thankful that everyone was able to be at Christmas, (that could). I'm thankful for one more year with my sweet mamaw. There will never be another one like her, I love her soo much.

I'm thankful that God has allowed us to remain healthy.

I'm thankful for the love I have in my heart, the closeness I feel with everyone. So here's to a big thank you for just being you, a friend. :)

It's soo easy to take things for granted, but I want everyone to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart.


Merry Christmas from our home to yours,

Brandie

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Gosh sister you have me all teary!!

Eric and I just had a discussion similar to this minutes ago - talking about how blessed we are and how wonderful to have another year with all those we love.

Tell David I am expecting for there to be one more person to love in our family by next Christmas!

The Stice's said...

I am so glad that you have had such a great year and that we have had the chance to become closer friends! I love you bunches and you mean the world to our family! :)

Staffanne said...

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you and all the blessings that God has given your home this year! You have always been so special to me, and I will always cherish our many childhood memories. We are so BLESSED! Love you bunches!

Alicia Jane said...

You are beyond sweet!! Love you to pieces!