Friday, December 19, 2008

Creating Christmas Memories!!

Let them be little.....

Lane and Layke...two of a kind!! Alison and Layke..
Tracy and Bailey..
Lane and I...
Boys making some tasty cookies..
Lane's cookie..
How cute is this?!?
Sweet..
Okay try to guess my snowman ornament...it only weighs 100 pounds! LOL!!

So we decided to get the boys together and make Christmas ornaments and cookies...we had such a great time..I actually think that me, Alison, Tracy and Ashley all enjoyed making the ornaments...a little more.....we kind of took over..lol!! If you hadn't guessed yet my ornament is the blue one with a toboggan..however it does favor an old lady..lol! We sit and made fun of each other's ornaments all night..Alison is the crafty one of the bunch...but I have to say I did give her a run for her money!!










8 comments:

The Stice's said...

Looks like fun! I love Christmas time and all of the fun activities!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brandie! I am loving your blog! Looks like you guys had a blast! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Jessica M said...

Looks like so much fun! I love to make stuff whenever I find the time too!

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures! The picture of you and Lane is so precious! Hope you have a great Christmas!

DeAnna said...

Isaac ask me all day yesterday to paint his nose red. If he sees these pictures he will also be wanting that flour beard....lol! The pictures are so cute. Looks like a lot of fun....would have to be a lot of fun with that many little boys together!

Wanda May said...

Love traditions

Staffanne said...

Such great memories! Merry Christmas!

Lesley said...

How fun! And for the record I knew just which snowman was yours right away! : )