Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm thankful for you!!

Well....Thanksgiving is here and Christmas around the corner. Wow!! how this year has flown by!! Sometimes we forget to take the time to stop and be thankful for what God has done for us and the people he has placed in our lives.....here are just a few things I'm thankful for...


I am thankful that God saved my soul.


I am thankful that for my caring husband who works hard to make sure to provide for his family.


I am thankful for the most precious gift I could ever receive..Lane.


I am thankful for my church what we stand for and for my family and friends.


I am thankful that God has watched over mamaw, Leda, and Ella Mae, Leo, I'm sure I will not remember every single one but that God answered prayers, and let us have a little more time with the ones we love.


I am thankful for my mom for showing me how to love...and dad for being such strong and steadfast inspiration to me.


I am thankful for my loving sis and brothers.


I am thankful for my grandparents and the example set before me.


I am thankful for the family that I married into and how they each one have touched my life in their own way.


I am thankful for the wonderful people I work with.


I am thankful that at the present moment everyone is in pretty good health.


I am thankful that God watched over me when I was deathly sick (3yrs. old) and let me experience life.


I am thankful for each friend I have...some I see and talk to often..others...maybe we don't get the chance to talk everyday... but please know that I love each and everyone of you..and you each hold a special place in my heart!!


Have a great thanksgiving holiday!! :)


10 comments:

Alicia Jane said...

Ok you are such a sweet person! I have always looked up to you and loved being around you! I love you and your family and am so very blessed to have gotten to know the wonderful person you are. I truly hope Eli and Lane can grow up friends! Love you bunches! (Thanks for what you said on my blog it made me cry but it was a good cry) :)

Stephanie said...

Brandie...your list almost made my cry. You are the sweetest person (and so funny, too!) I am really glad I have gotten to know you and your family better. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Lots of Love!
Stephanie

Sarah said...

Your list made me tear up! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

The Stice's said...

You are so super sweet! Love you guys and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Aimee said...

What a wonderful post...as everyone is caught up in the Christmas spirit, we shouldn't forget this important holiday and what it stands for. Thank you for reminding me of that!

Staffanne said...

Girl you know how much I love you! We have grown apart some over the years, but the childhood memories that we made will always have a special place in my heart. Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol said...

We all have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankfl we're family and I love you bunches!

DeAnna said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Brandie!! We really do have so much to be thankful for every day.

Lesley said...

I think you may have made a mistake on this post. I didn't see the part where you were thankful for the best cousin ever and the wonderful camping memories we have made over the last year! It's okay though - I know you love me : )

Jessica M said...

You didn't almost make me cry -- you did make me cry! You are such a wonderful person! You are a wonderful friend!